Thursday, July 05, 2012

Review: Close to You

Close to You Close to You by Kate Perry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Finding someone who you click with, who you love, is such a rare thing.


oh yes it is! Finding someone like Treat Byrnes is like out of this world kind of thing. At least in my pov. Why do i say that? Maybe because of how sweet that guy is. From what i see, he's the bad-naughty-gentleman-mama's boy type. And it so cute and sexy at the same time.

I love the story. It's endearing. Yeah it is. It lacks some emotional parts that i am craving like the drama and agony and stuff. Haven't
cried in a book for a while. But i really like this! Eve and Treat's first encounter. Sooo cute! :) and every time they meet it's always 'how their faces lit up' description that makes me smile. It's sooo adorable. :) the mother thing is also good.

I love how flirty Rick is! When he met Olivia it's sooooo smooth. If i was Olivia i wouldn't mind at all if he asked me out right there. :)


I’ve never believed in Fate before, but I’m willing to if she’s going to lead me to you.


i knooow! Sooo cheesy! Just thinking about this line, makes me want to sing "Where have you been all my life...." by Rihanna! :)

This book is all smiles for me. :)

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: