Sunday, July 15, 2012

Review: Blood Bound

Blood Bound Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hmmm. I don't know what to say again. It's just that i find this entertaining enough.

I'll just point out why i have 3 stars for this book.

1 star is for the story. I like it because Mercy gets to know more about being a walker. More about vampires. And more about herself being in that "mate" condition. The story is not boring and it's fun to read. I like that she is able to face her fears. She's always admitting in the first book about safety and precaution whenever she has to face werewolves and vampires. In this book though, even when she's afraid she lets herself toughen up. I admire her for that. She's no wimp at all.

Another 1 star for the God thingy. I like it because she believes in God. I love that "lamb of God" necklace of hers. Also i LOVE It when she sang "Oh Holy Night" then the glaring at the woman when she belted out the "Fall on your knees" part. Lol

And of course another 1 star for the boys in Mercy's life.
I'm confused about Adam, although i really know he likes Mercy a lot.
I'm even more confused with Sam because he's living with her and he's really being patient.
What got me really intrigued is Stefan's interest in her seems to be in a romantic way from a friendly way.
Wonder what will happen next?

Oh! And that part with Mrs Hana the ghost? What was that all about?!?!??

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: