Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Review: Chasing Impossible

Chasing Impossible Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been waiting for Logan and Abby's story and let me tell you, it does not disappoint.
description

Logan was that guy who loves the adrenaline rush and Abby was that girl who acts tough and as if no one can touch her. Their story was beautiful because of the emotions shown by them. Their feelings for each was intense and sweet and everything that a rainbow can give. Lol. I do not make sense again. Anyway, the drama was heartbreaking because there were parts of letting go, acceptance of painful stuff, not knowing the inevitable, being brave all the time and acting or being present in the now. I LOVED IT, ALL OF IT. Logan was perfect and Abby was the right girl for him.

5Stars!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: