Saturday, April 02, 2016

Review: Shatter Me

Shatter Me Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book surprised me and I'm really happy about it.
description

So it was captivating because there were so many questions every time you read a chapter. I kept saying the "whys and hows" questions. Of course, the X-men thing came to mind. I was like, can I call Professor X Xavier now? I think he can help everyone. haha!

The characters. Juliette Ferrars life was really overwhelmingly sad. I just think that no one should ever experience the way she was treated. Poor poor girl but really really good. Yep no fancy words available in my brain but "good". Then there's Adam Kent, the boy with the blue eyes who came close as the only friend. He was sweet and kind. I don't have any words for Adam but nice ones, he's some kind of perfect. And there's Warner. I have to say that he's crazily obsessive but I can't help but be intrigue by him. His character was very much alive in this book, like he seeks attention from the reader. haha!

Action. Yep action. Full of intense action scenes. Loved them!

Romance. Oh yes there you go. It was a very swoon-worthy romance. I cannot stop gushing over those scenes. I was even squealing at one point haha!
Most of the time I felt like this:
description

Full of unanswered questions like what is Warner going to do next? Or what will happen after that ending?
Need to read the next book now!
description



View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: