Monday, April 18, 2016

Review: The Shadow Queen

The Shadow Queen The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Ok, so, WOW! I couldn't stop reading. I am so enraptured with this and I craved every words and emotions that were poured into this book. WOW! I love the Snow White fairy tale and all the other books and movies that re-told this story over the years, but upon reading this one, I now have a new favorite version! Wooot! This book totally kicked ass! I loved it so much!

The characters' strength in the book was so real that I have to stop myself sometimes just to take it all in. The death scene, the struggle scene, the fight scene, HEARTBREAKING scene, the ROMANTIC SCENES, all the scenes, it felt like a movie to me! The bravery and the gentle heart of the characters were sooooooooooo wonderful it felt like a warm chocolate on top of an ice cream. haha! Also, the characters' connection with each other and their loyalty and honor. The portrayal of those traits in this book was very thrilling and amazing. I just want to say all the positive adjectives right now! So I guess I should stop. All in all, 4.5 stars!!!

Thank you CJ Redwine for the non-existent cliffhanger! Thank you soooo much!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: