Sunday, April 10, 2016

Review: Walk the Edge

Walk the Edge Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This Thunder Road series keeps getting better and better! Fangirling over here, people!
description

This book was just soooo good I can't stop smiling! It has all the factors that I've been looking for in a YA book and I just couldn't stop. Like I said with Nowhere But Here, it reminded me of why I adore and love to read YA books. This one is hands down genius!

Soooo lets talk about Razor and Breanna.
description

1. Now you see me.
So this book was all about self-confidence and self worth. Situations with the major characters regarding this were really sad but the GREAT part was that they were able to seek comfort and love from each other. SWOON-WORTHY!

2. I don't wanna be a coward and please tell me the truth.
It was really hard to stomach the pain that Razor was experiencing, especially with his mom's death. Not knowing a certain fact can either make you numb, self destruct or cause hurt to others. Breanna's problems, now that's another way of saying f*ck you people. haha! Seriously, the girl just needs a break from all of the messed-up stuff in her life. THIS BOOK MADE ME CRY! COME ON!

3. Loving you is all I ask of you.
Romance romance romance. 5 stars for Razor and Breanna. PERFECTION!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: