Saturday, April 09, 2016

Review: Nowhere But Here

Nowhere But Here Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So i have to say, thank you Katie McGarry for writing your books because this one
description

This book is so YA i am gushing over it soooo bad. It reminded me that I used to love stories like this. Simple, family-related, growing up, falling in love and facing new things in life that are completely different to what we are used to.

1. Something about you.
Oz and Emily were really different from each other. Though sometimes the difference can cause each other to run on separate ways, in this one, they both ended up liking each other the more they spend time together. I LOVED IT!

2. Lying will only hurt you.
This one was really frustrating. Keeping secrets was bad. We all know this, yet people always do it all the damn time. In this book, it was really frustrating yet this was also one of the reasons why I couldn't stop reading this. It made me crave to know what the big deal is just like Emily.

3. Letting go.
What really bothers me was that I really like for Eli and Meg to get back together. :(
Also, long distance relationship seems so hard to do but I was happy that Oz and Emily believes that they can make it work.
Alsooooo, Olivia's letter! That one got me like
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: