Friday, April 29, 2016

Review: Ladies Man

Ladies Man Ladies Man by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So when I was reading this, I kept on singing Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. haha! I couldn't help it! I don't think anyone can if the guy you like is someone like Tahoe Roth! I meaaaan, I can't even! lol
description

Boooooy do I feel for Regina Wylde right now. Her longing was soooo frustrating it was giving me a headache. But then, it felt so real, you know? Everyone has experience this, crushing on someone so bad and nothing happens in return. One-sided kind of love. Soooooo this happens.
description
hahahah!

This book was a very deep-kind-of-breathing read because of the frustration, sweet because of the friendship/friendzone going on and has that drama quality that you just want to pinch yourself.


BEFORE READING:
I want it!! I want it!
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: