Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review: Take Me On

Take Me On Take Me On by Katie McGarry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew it! West Young's story was just wow. On top of that he gets a girl of his own, Haley Williams.
description

The soft side of West was really swoon-worthy! I cannot believe a guy like that could be like the way he is. Something sweet and cocky with a taste of vulnerability. Do I make sense? I guess not. haha!
Anyway, WEST AND HALEY, I LOVED THEIR STORY!
Clearly, they have their own heavy problems in which they want to solve on their own without the help of others and all. At the end of day, yes, they wouldn't be needing assistance or dependence on others' help. What they need is the comfort and security of their surroundings which includes the people who loves them and who values them.

This book was all kinds of being tough on the outside but vulnerable on the inside. The story was written in a manner in which the readers will surely adore. LOVED IT!

4 Stars!!!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: