Friday, August 27, 2021

Review: The Kiss Thief

The Kiss Thief The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Do you have to be mad to fall in love?"
"Of course, you do. Falling in love is, by definition, going crazy for someone else."

This book is so addicting. Also, I cried. Absolutely 5 STARS!
description

Senator Wolfe Keaton is the perfect anti-hero. Buckets and buckets of praises for his character. The guy is an asshole, aloof, cruel but when you got his attention, I mean really really hooked him, he will do everything for you. The sad story of his past really gave justice as to how he acts in the story. No one can be so forgiving what with all the tragedies that happened in his life. How he fell in love with Nemesis was really exciting to read because the build up is a real tease! I cannot contain my happiness with it.
description

Francesca Rossi is one of my favorites as well because her character is the image of pure, good, expressive and not annoying. She's fantastic because she was able to attract Wolfe and then eventually fall madly in love with her. I wasn't even annoyed with the Angelo crush because it was realistic for me. Honestly, who would forget their first love simply because a gorgeous senator married her by force. The feelings won't just go away and the story was able to portray that. Loved it!
description

Their banter, the innocent seductions, the glorifying attraction, i'm giving it 10 stars! lol
I even loved that vegetable garden, their deal, the vacation in that cabin with Artemis. ALL OF IT.
This book is my favorite. I never thought it will overpower my love for The Villain, but it did. I'm so sorry Cillian. ahha!



View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: