Saturday, August 07, 2021

Review: Scandalous

Scandalous Scandalous by L.J. Shen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My very first thought is that 18? REALLY? At 18? I remember how judgy I was toward Melody but then there comes Trent Rexroth and Eddie Van Der Zee. OMG. haha! When sparks fly, it launches spaceships. This one is a huge whoa!

description

Sooooo thoughts:

1. Luna is the best!
The cute kid who loves seahorse. I know she does not talk but she's still cute. How she interacts with Edie. How she appreciates her surroundings. How he tries to make his father happy. Everything! I know she's not the main lead here but you know when someone just stole the show. Yep. She's that girl.

2. Edie is a tough cookie.
Yep, this girl right here knows how to be a tough one. She's really brave and does not give a shit about anything. Well maybe her father but he's a really evil person that one.
Crushing on an adult. Woooot! I mean I have crushes too but dang, Edie just claimed that man. You go girl! I don't how to find that kind of confidence, I guess it's love? haha!

3. Trent deserves this! Give him a break, life!
description
Yeah, Trent deserves this HEA. He really does. I just still can't comprehend the age gap. haha! But But butttt, whatever works, right? If it's love it's love? Right? So many wrecking balls in Trent's life happened and he really needs to have a break. In a form of a teenager who loves him with all of his baggage.

This is truly scandalous! But I love it!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: