Thursday, March 31, 2016

Review: The Great Hunt

The Great Hunt The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So this book turned me into this:
description
I cannot stop reading every page. All I want was to know what will happen next and next. I was that addicted. For that, I really admire your work Wendy Higgins! Wooooot!

I was RIVETED with this book because I kept on guessing what will happen every after scene. Some of them you'll know immediately but then there were times that completely caught me off guard. All I want was for that disgusting beast to die! Gosh I hate that beast.

The characters. I LOVED THE CHARACTERS! Every one of them. But I had a particular liking to one skirt raiser. Oh boy, that one. Paxton Seabolt was sooooo broody I want to just slap him. Haha! So to at least give them a description:
Paxton Seabolt was compassionate and selfless. Aerity Lochson was selfless as well but I think only because of the great responsibilities that she carries. She deserves a great reward for the sacrifices that she has done. The brother was charming. The sister was very bold. The cousin was just sad, I really pity her. The lord was ok I guess, but he didn't capture my attention that much. The lieutenant, I couldn't quite figure him out.

CAPTIVATING ROMANCE. Loved everything that happened with all the budding romance in this book. Even the innocent ones. They were all swoon worthy to me. Those sweet moments (tho very minimal) with the skirt raiser and princess kept me very eager to read because I wanted MORE.

HEART-WRENCHING TWIST. I know something like that will happen, I know because this is the first book and it is bound to happen but I still couldn't accept it! :(
description

WILD RIDE HUNT. Yep that hunt with the beast was just scary haha!

CONCEAL DON'T FEEL. Boy oh boy every one of the characters has to conceal their feelings. I cannoooooot with this. It was heartbreaking! Also that ending. :(
description

Over-all 4 stars!!!
Cliffhanger tho. BUT I LOVED IT! :)
description



View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: