Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: Allegiant

Allegiant Allegiant by Veronica Roth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just want to congratulate myself for finishing this book before I watch the movie tonight! lol. yaaaay! 5 stars for meeee.

As for the book, can I just say that:
description

This book is all kinds of twist. You find out about something then you find out that there's an even bigger picture afterwards. You find out you're different and important then you find out it doesn't even matter afterwards. All in all, i love it!

The friendship, lots of like over here! The romance, boy oh boy. Arguing with each other is normal. It happens when you try to voice out your opinions and perspective that are different from others. Understanding why you argue and realizing that forgiveness is not needed reflects how passionate you are and how muc you love that person. It means you know you're partner well. Tris and Tobias did! I superrr loved it!

That ending though.
description


View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: