Saturday, March 26, 2016

Review: Sustained

Sustained Sustained by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One thing i know right now is that Jake Becker is on my top Book Boyfriend material list. Gosh! I can't even... Gah!
description

This book is hilarious, sarcastic, sexy and comes with a mind-blowing sweetness! Loved every words and every pages and every chapters. Ok, so am I overly enthusiastic to say that I just LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH?!

Thoughts:
1. This bachelor right here who's a lawyer, very direct and focused is just so funny and sexy, i am wishing right now that he is real. Yes, that's what I feel right now. Besides where can you see a grown man who sings a One Direction song to kids and to the woman that he likes, goes even to a freakin' concert, goes to a day care center, intimidate a piano teacher, teach a boy how to defend himself and most of all teach someone how to be a man. Ok fine, he also knows how to swoon a woman. Yessss.
description

2. The family thing. I can't even begin to describe how lovely the relationship between the characters are. Perfection at its finest.

3. Sexy lawyer coming through.
I wasn't kidding about the sexy thing because, boy oh boy he can be intimidating and sexy at the same time. You can just listen to his words and you might explode hahaha. Hotness overload.

4. Lovely aunt! A selfless aunt right there. No wonder you deserve the sexy lawyer. Lucky you, girl!!!!

5. The 6 hyperactive monsters. Lol ok not really monsters, cause they are all adorable. The family interaction, the fighting and the screaming and the teasing, so very real and everything about these makes me wanna live with them. Hahah

AMAZING READ THIS ONE, YOU GUYS SHOULD READ IT!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: