Sunday, March 27, 2016

Review: Overruled

Overruled Overruled by Emma Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I have to say, I loved this book but Stanton Shaw can be really frustrating. But still charming. Yes, Stanton I still like you even if you'r e a pain in the... you know.
description

Thoughts:
1. Girl power. Sofia, very feisty lawyer, smart, beautiful but girl, you are one hell of an actress. I feel for you. :(

2. Blind. Yes Stanton you are. hahaha!

3. Romance. Yes that romance. it was really sweet coming from Stanton. I mean I think I understand what he felt in the book. His plan or security belt was breaking so I guess, it was normal to feel like he did. But then again, it doesn't mean it wasn't painful to watch how all things unfold along the way.
ugh.
description

4. Heartbreaking. :(

5. Overall this is one hell of a story. It felt real and bittersweet.


View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: