Monday, March 07, 2016

Review: Beautiful Boss

Beautiful Boss Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lotssss of melting for Will Sumner over hereee. I mean....yeah. Lots!
description

All I can is that I really like Will and Hanna's relationship. How they go about their marriage, career choices and forever-plans. It's so sweet and adorable to have someone who understands you and willing to do anything for you just so you could be happy about it. Not only that, but it feels so good to have your partner feel the same way about it. Yes, they argue but not because they don't want to consider each other's point of views but because they deeply care for each other and they are trying to value each significant points that they think could help them.

Over-all, lots of hearts for this couple! woooot!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: