Saturday, March 19, 2016

Review: Strange and Ever After

Strange and Ever After Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All I can say is:
description

So finally I got to finish reading this series. After 2 years I was able to know the ending! Let me tell you I kinda love/hate the feeling of knowing the ending. The story was great. I love everything about this series. It's like a craving that I cannot satisfy so I have to read and read and read. But going through Eleanor's journey, I can definitely say that I respect every decision that she made. She is not a coward. Actually I believe all of us are cowards, the only difference is how we deal with that feeling of helplessness and weakness. But then what happened to her life, WHY MUST SHE SUFFER? :( Wonderful and LOVELY things did happen to her and she was able to embrace them too. She was able to see and acknowledge them for she must know how to live and push forward. BUT, something DEADLY awaits in the DARKNESS and it was heartbreaking!

Ms Susan Dennard, I love this series but I must ask, WHY? WHYYYY? :(

*insert the name of the person that I want to come back*
description

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: