Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: Appealed

Appealed Appealed by Emma Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

awww another one Emma Chase! You did it again. you had me crushing on Brent Mason. I cannot with this...
description

Thoughts:
1. I loved the childhood friends thing. Absolutely adorable. Their friendship is one of the sweetest things that anyone would dream of having. It was also the beginning of an epic love story. soooo much loved for the concept. :)
description

2. The male pov was wonderful! The words and the reactions were so funny I couldn't stop laughing! It was also sexy! Woooot!

3. The drama. It's always the drama. Perfection! It was sad and lonely but then the sweetness and perfection that you will get in the end is very much worth it.

4. Plus points for the Game of Thrones references! woooot! Also the Ed Sheeran song was hands-down romantic!

LOVED THIS!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: