Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Review: Grayson's Vow

Grayson's Vow Grayson's Vow by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mia Sheridan never fails to make me love her books.
All I can say is wow. Just wow! I love everything about this book.
description

This book kinda reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. But anyway, so I'll try to react by using Carrie Underwood's song Look At Me, since this song kept playing on my mind while I was reading this. Here goes:

"I would bet my life, like I bet my heart
That you were the one, baby
I've never been so sure of anything before
You driving my heart crazy

Ever since the beginning, their attraction for each other was already there. From the way they react to each other, how they interact and how they simple experience being in the same roof together. Grayson felt it, Kira felt it too. It made them question their feelings and think things that they were never sure before. The simple stare and simple touches made their heart go crazy. I mean who wouldn't? I can just imagine how hot Grayson is. LOL. anyway....

"I can't hold out, I can't hold back now
Like I've done before."

Both of them fell in love with another person before and got hurt. They didn't actually felt that they were deeply in love with their partners. At that time, they said they did. But experiencing what they have now, they simply can't hold back anymore because this time it's completely different from before.

"Darling, look at me
I've fallen like a fool for you
Darling, can't you see
I'd do anything you want me to

This is true. They did fall like a fool for each other. I can't say anything right now. lol. Maybe that vineyard was magical.

"I tell myself I'm in too deep
Then I fall a little farther
Every time you look at me"

Even though there were a lot of painful stuff that happened here, (I mean really painful because I, myself shed some tears. Ha!) they were still able to get past them. Sometimes, natural things make you fall a little more to the person that you like. Simple actions and gestures make you feel more because it's not about the effort but the natural way of things. (i don't know if i'm making any sense. lol)

"How do you do that, babe?
Make me feel like I'm the only girl alive for you
I don't know what it is that makes me fall like this
First time in your arms, I knew"

Both of them are stubborn. There is no denying this. They irritate and annoy each other to the point that they even gave each other names of insult like Dragon and Little Witch. I knooooow. It's sweet right? ha! Because of these, they only ignite that passion that they feel for each other. This made them feel alive and experience that wonderful feeling when falling in love with "the one".

"The way you held me, I knew that this could be
What I've been waiting to find."

Ever since they were young, they always felt the need to be loved and be accepted by their parents. They felt like they were not good enough or they don't have value in this world. Which is sad. Imagine growing up feeling like that. Lots of years thinking that you are alone and will stay alone because you are not wanted. Finding that someone who can make you feel the things that you were looking for is one of the most amazing feeling because you will feel all kinds of joy and you will feel like that kid again who wants simple stuff in life. It happened here. Grayson and Kira. goooooosssssh! I'm all kinds of happy right now!

All I can say is that I really enjoyed this book. Drama is ok, the romance is great and the characters are the best!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: