Saturday, March 05, 2016

Review: Glass Sword

Glass Sword Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My reaction the whole time I'm reading this book was this.
description

Ok, fine. Not all the time. haha!

Thoughts:

1. Points for the X-men thingy this book has got going on. I'm loving the uniqueness of each individual. Gotta love those powers/mutant thingy.

2. Anyone can betray anyone. Yeah. I heard you the first time already! Or more like, I read it from book 1, so it should've been no surprise now in this book. But then again, I still get affected. haha!

3. Romance-showmance. No more love here. :( I mean, there was but it's just too painful to read. I understand that they have their differences but I just don't see how this will work out. Maybe they really are not meant to be. Different species are not suppose to be together. Just like animals animals mals.

4. Shade. At first I was likeeee this guy. I like hiiiim. So. MUCH! And all of a sudden, poof. Like Koko Krunch. :| My reaction?
This:
description

5. The ending. I saw it coming. There's always a formula for this type of stories. The sacrifice. I get it. I'm not judging. It always ends to that or results to that at some point. I just feel like this one lacks something? 'Cause after everything it all goes down like that. errrr.
description

Have to wait until next year? errrrr that's a loooooooong wait my friends!

View all my reviews
Share:

0 comments: